random, pointless life dump (tw)
- Gotta love the state of Illinois insisting I have never filed taxes before (…guys, I’ve given you a return for the last four years?) and that my driver’s license is not on file (…I got it renewed over a year ago??). Why did I expect competency from this state, I’ll never know
- Based off the original score, I would have gotten a high B on my geography midterm. Not terribly sure how I pulled that off since I was terribly convinced I bombed it. So that on it’s own is pretty damn cool.
- …however, apparently everyone else really did bomb the midterm so we got this wicked curve, and that pushed me wayyy over an A. Thanks, other people’s failures!
- For some reason
(lol because i was losing weigh again fml fml), my bras have been fitting again and making me look ~awesome.
- I keep debating on starting a second Tumblr where I can openly muse/discuss certain mental health issues - if not for my own benefit as a release/self-analyzing method. Not terribly certain I would make it known.
- I have to read All Quiet on the Western Front, and reading about war/injury/death a few weeks after my depressive period is rather NOT a good idea (my mind is having a field day). And I got to the point where his mom has cancer ahahaha i quit.
- I keep planning trips I will never be able to take.